SOMEONE
You can't eat, you can't sleep, you can weep when you love someone
Feels extreme when you dream, and you scream when you love someone
If you feel that strong
Can you see that, one
[Chorus]
Let me be your...
Someone to hold you tight
Someone to make you feel All right.
Everyday and night
I wish I was your someone
Someone to hold you when you're weak
Someone to make you feel complete
Every day and night
I wish I was your someone
Someone
Don't you know, I will go, if you show that I can break through
Feels extreme when you dream, and you scream when you love someone
If you feel that strong
Can you see that you're the one
[Chorus]
And I hold you tight
You're still on my mind, I can't stand to live without you
And I can't forget you
Wherever you are, you're still on my mind
-i think this is my song for the month.. i don't know maybe i am in deed a lonely person.. even though i am surrounded by many people and i am also accompanied by friends, but still, i think i need to have myself a reality check that i am lonely deep inside.. "lonely or loneliness" the word that i really don't like because as much as i want to be strong and tell myself that i dont need anyone at all.. but i guess (uugghh! i don't want to admit it) i guess i am longing for someone.... but the one that i am longing for is unreachable.. in a way that, there's no way in heaven, hell and earth that he'll notice me.. out of the many girls that's after him.. its close to impossible.. but my friends tries to cheer me up by saying that there is a one in a million chance.. make it a billion.. my.. oh my.. i really don't know why is it that lately he's been on my mind.. it was just an admiration as first and i am really trying to tell myself that "hey! strain yourself".. i mean if i could tie my heart in a tree i would probably do it.. eventhough that i can say that i want someone in my seemingly boring life i am still scared out of my wits.. maybe because i was hurt.. and like sheryll crow, the first cut is indeed the deepest.. it was my first time to actually open up to someone and my heart was already in a silver platter.. ready to give it to that person.. but instead it got crushed.. that's why i am now afraid to hand it again.. this fear i guess is the reason why i somewhat locked up myself and try to hide away from the crowd.. i don't want to be noticed by anyone.. just him.. but maybe i am unfair to someone who likes me.. but i admit to myself that i don't and cant see anyone else but him.. i guess im kind of blinded by him.. my senses are being overshadowed by this strong feeling towards him that i don't notice and see anyone else at all.. but what can i do, he's the one that i long for.. the one that's stuck in my head, my mind and i guess also deep inside my heart...
i am full of hope that someday he'll notice me.. and maybe something would come to a realization and into a reality...
Feels extreme when you dream, and you scream when you love someone
If you feel that strong
Can you see that, one
[Chorus]
Let me be your...
Someone to hold you tight
Someone to make you feel All right.
Everyday and night
I wish I was your someone
Someone to hold you when you're weak
Someone to make you feel complete
Every day and night
I wish I was your someone
Someone
Don't you know, I will go, if you show that I can break through
Feels extreme when you dream, and you scream when you love someone
If you feel that strong
Can you see that you're the one
[Chorus]
And I hold you tight
You're still on my mind, I can't stand to live without you
And I can't forget you
Wherever you are, you're still on my mind
-i think this is my song for the month.. i don't know maybe i am in deed a lonely person.. even though i am surrounded by many people and i am also accompanied by friends, but still, i think i need to have myself a reality check that i am lonely deep inside.. "lonely or loneliness" the word that i really don't like because as much as i want to be strong and tell myself that i dont need anyone at all.. but i guess (uugghh! i don't want to admit it) i guess i am longing for someone.... but the one that i am longing for is unreachable.. in a way that, there's no way in heaven, hell and earth that he'll notice me.. out of the many girls that's after him.. its close to impossible.. but my friends tries to cheer me up by saying that there is a one in a million chance.. make it a billion.. my.. oh my.. i really don't know why is it that lately he's been on my mind.. it was just an admiration as first and i am really trying to tell myself that "hey! strain yourself".. i mean if i could tie my heart in a tree i would probably do it.. eventhough that i can say that i want someone in my seemingly boring life i am still scared out of my wits.. maybe because i was hurt.. and like sheryll crow, the first cut is indeed the deepest.. it was my first time to actually open up to someone and my heart was already in a silver platter.. ready to give it to that person.. but instead it got crushed.. that's why i am now afraid to hand it again.. this fear i guess is the reason why i somewhat locked up myself and try to hide away from the crowd.. i don't want to be noticed by anyone.. just him.. but maybe i am unfair to someone who likes me.. but i admit to myself that i don't and cant see anyone else but him.. i guess im kind of blinded by him.. my senses are being overshadowed by this strong feeling towards him that i don't notice and see anyone else at all.. but what can i do, he's the one that i long for.. the one that's stuck in my head, my mind and i guess also deep inside my heart...
i am full of hope that someday he'll notice me.. and maybe something would come to a realization and into a reality...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home