Monday, January 16, 2006

Just a SMILE

Just a Smile

I wanna tell you everything
Easily won’t you come up closer
I want to hear you breath

I’m walking down the street
I’m lost at sea
But out of the crowd you SMILE
And you’re all I see

REFRAIN:

You make me feel like I
Can get lost inside your eyes
I feel closer to the sky
When you save the day
With just a SMILE

I wanna meet you someday soon
Cause I know you’re in my mind
Everything will be different
When I have you right beside

You can take the whole wide world
With your boyish charm
But even as you pull me close
I won’t just stay in your arms

Well, it’s for you and everyone
I thought I’ve searched the world in vain
Now look at me
And the search is DONE
We will never be the same
Not the same


--------------------------------------------------------------------

the song that i dediacte to him... because he really makes me smile.. everytime i remember him.. and everytime that he just pops up in my mind like an advertisement while i'm surfing the net... i really like him a lot and i really dont know why... it seems like he has captured me.. captured my attention and my heart.. i had been asking my self even before what i really liked about him.. i mean he's kind of a stranger to me.. but i feel that my feelings are much more deeper that superficial factors that i see in him.. is he my soulmate? i may never know... for he is so far away from where i stand.. we are ocean's apart or so i say... but what ever this is feeling is.. i like it in a very good way...

last week a friend of mine asked me if i like someone else.. i told her.. besides him... hmmm.. it made me think.. and then i came to a realization that... he is the only one that i like.. even though i see a lot of cute guys around me.. i just admire them but then that feeling, it just disappears into thin air.. like a bubble.. but him.. its another story.. so i told her no... he is the only one that i like.. or i guess the one that i have learned to love.. love.. its such a strong word.. it hurt me once and i thought i'll never get over the pain that i felt but i guess for him.. i can learn to try again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home