who dominates who?
Men. The first creatures ever created by God, or so they say. This has been a fact that has been passed down from generation to generation. It is even written in the bible. It is stated that God created the world and when he was finally finished with it he created man, Adam. And because he saw him lonely so then the Almighty created woman, Eve, as the second person to be created. And so it has been a norm that a man is supposedly be on top of women and in most culture and religion it is a taboo if a woman goes against a man.. And because of this, even as a child, I kept in mind that this kind of thinking is full of CRAP.. yeah! you heard me correctly.. it is so full of crap..
I mean the Genesis which is said to be the real deal on why people are here on earth was just made up by some psychotic freak that thought to himself that he's all that. I know that we, people, need to believe into something in order to have peace and order and for chaos to be never experienced by anyone just because they don't know the reason of their existence and i respect that. But there are just some men use this writings as an excuse to make women feel worthless or just second best and that is something I can never accept in my entire life. But scientifically speaking, if we were the first ever created by the Holy Spirit then how the heck are they going to explain what the hell dinosaurs were doing during those times? Well? I mean really if homo erectus are already roaming around the world then how the heck did they survived the reign of the dinosaurs and that comet or asteroid that hit the earth's surface million of years ago. I know I shouldn't mix science with religion, but I can't help it. I am a person that thinks a lot and take into account some facts that are just taken for granted by power hungry men. I can admit that there are some things that women can't do like carrying big, heavy stuff and that is the very reason why withe the use of techological know-how, machines that are capable of carrying those stuff were invented in the first place.
Men that can't accept the fact that men and women have equal share and rights are just stuck in the past. These are the ones who would I personally like to call as stuck up dudes. Maybe in the past the only one they see that are stuck up are women but nowadays men are even becomming more stuck up. So just suck it up and just accept that darn fact of life that we are now living in the technological age that gives equal rights to both women and men.
I mean the Genesis which is said to be the real deal on why people are here on earth was just made up by some psychotic freak that thought to himself that he's all that. I know that we, people, need to believe into something in order to have peace and order and for chaos to be never experienced by anyone just because they don't know the reason of their existence and i respect that. But there are just some men use this writings as an excuse to make women feel worthless or just second best and that is something I can never accept in my entire life. But scientifically speaking, if we were the first ever created by the Holy Spirit then how the heck are they going to explain what the hell dinosaurs were doing during those times? Well? I mean really if homo erectus are already roaming around the world then how the heck did they survived the reign of the dinosaurs and that comet or asteroid that hit the earth's surface million of years ago. I know I shouldn't mix science with religion, but I can't help it. I am a person that thinks a lot and take into account some facts that are just taken for granted by power hungry men. I can admit that there are some things that women can't do like carrying big, heavy stuff and that is the very reason why withe the use of techological know-how, machines that are capable of carrying those stuff were invented in the first place.
Men that can't accept the fact that men and women have equal share and rights are just stuck in the past. These are the ones who would I personally like to call as stuck up dudes. Maybe in the past the only one they see that are stuck up are women but nowadays men are even becomming more stuck up. So just suck it up and just accept that darn fact of life that we are now living in the technological age that gives equal rights to both women and men.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home