Wednesday, May 23, 2007

LOST

Lately, i've been losing touch with the world, with everything that surrounds me and i guess, im also losing touch with myself. Is it stress? maybe.. I dont really know what's been bothering me the past couple of weeks now.. or do i?

I really hate admitting to myself that the reason for me feeling this way is a boy. Again for the second time around, i have let my guard down.. I was still in the process of searching for my heart, and now i think it has gone even farther from where i stand right now.

For the past two years, i have locked myself up from the world. I didn't let anybody in coz i know they'll just be wondering why it is hollow.. Maybe im just tired of explaining to people how come i lost it.. i lost something that was pure and unblemished.. something that i was always proud of having it as my own.. they say that the feeling of emptiness and feeling of losing your heart is just a state of mind.. maybe it is.. maybe it is just a state of mind.. so how can i change that state of mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home