Monday, October 01, 2007

not again

Hurrah!!!

That's what my heart was shouting a few months ago. But now I don't hear it anymore. I actual don't hear anything at all. It is kind of lonely. But what can a girl do in cases like this?!?

I mean i've already told him about how I really felt but he just dropped me like a hot potato. Then he had the nerve to come at my house, late at night, just to tell me that he didn't pursue because of another woman. Wow! Just great! But then again, in the first place I didn't have the speck of right over him. It was just like what he said when I foolishly admitted that I liked him -that I wanted to be more than friends- that we we're
just friends and nothing more and nothing less. At that time it was like a giant anvil was thrown at me and I didn't have the chance to dodge it. So back to where I last ended, well yes, he said that we we're just friends. I cried -again- but i sobered up and suck it all up. I mean it's a no good reason to be wasting tears, right?

And so when he told me that it was because of another woman, I just sat there, stared at him blankly and gave the most sarcastic smile I could ever give. He then transfered to my seat and was trying to be very intimate with me. He was touching my hair and my hands and I was just stunned. I was trying to process in my mind what just happened. I was thinking what the hell is this guy even doing inside my home? I mean he was the one who hurt me and now he wants to crawl back to me because that other woman, according to rumor, happen to have another man. So what am I now? A cork for his broken heart? A band aid for his scratched leg? A shelter for the homeless? Am I a charity case? It was the last straw for me. I tried talking to him sensibly but how can I possibly do that with a drunk guy? He had never let me finish a phrase and just continued on talking. I hated it because all he talked about was himself but then a thought struck my mind. While listening to his whims and woos, he sounded terribly like my girl friends. It was like I was having my usual talks, except it was a guy who was babbling a lot. I think he was really wondering why I kept on chuckling and smirking while he was talking. Well, I couldn't help it, it was really funny. I mean if only I had my videocam at that time, I could've gotten a video of him babbling and mumbling things. At the end, it was more clearer to me. I finally decided that i'm threw with it. And I gave him a piece of my mind. I told him that it was pointless waiting for someone who is not even sure of what he wants and why wait for someone who couldn't make up his mind. I know he was a bit stunned when I told him that, but I didn't care. I just can't rather I just didn't care at all. But then reality check, I mean to be really honest at the back of my mind, I was screaming for goodness sake can't you see? I like you, darn it!!!

And then just last Thursday we exchanged text messages. It was really weird coz I didn't feel any jitters in my tummy nor was I feeling light-headed. I just felt NORMAL. So we just exchanged hello's and how are you's. He said that he was really sorry with what had happened the last time. I told him that it was okay. I told him that it was only alcohol talking and that I didn't took everything he said seriously. He just said that he was a bit drunk but not everything he has said was a complete lie. I just told him, that's the thing, how do we sort the truth's from the lies? He then told me that it just wouldn't work because of our situation. He said that I was heaven while he was just a plain mortal. Hello? that's so telenobela. He knows already that I don't mind. And hello? It's not as if we're getting married later on. Haven't he been listening to what I was saying the entire time that we were together? I mean I've already told him that I don't have plans of having a family. After that he texted me the following day, Friday, asking me if we can talk but I just told him that I couldn't and as usual he didn't reply. Then I saw him last Saturday night outside the convenience store, I was lucky enough that he didn't saw me. And when I reached home, I received a text from him saying that he was outside my house, I told him yeah right!. He just replied with a "it was mistakenly sent to you, sorry". Mistakenly sent my ass, I mean how many people has the same name as mine? I mean my name is practically rarely heard and he'll give me that oops! wrong send thing. So I just replied with the letter K. Hmmp!! I think that's enough. I mean what are we? High school? Just because I haven't got a boyfriend yet it doesn't equate me to be that stupid. I mean I know how to read between the lines, sometimes I may pretend that I don't know, but I'm just playin'.

For pete's sake, if he strongly feels something about me then he should find a way. I just received this lovely text message from a friend. It says "If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it." So why can't he just be real and true to himself? Why can't he just sweep me off my feet without any hesitations? I mean screw money issues, those aren't even mine. And we're still students, I mean I don't expect him to bring me to expensive places. Just a simple date would do. I mean for the past two dates that we had, never did I complained to him about anything. It was okay for me to hang out with his buddies. What mattered most was that he was there, I was there, nothing much but still we shared time. I hope he'll think about it coz man my head hurts just thinking about the situation. I hope that he won't make up his mind and it's already too late.

Well good luck for this thing. Hopefully it'll work. I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home