OMG!!!!
Oh! My God!
Why is it that none of my groupmates would come here to finish our case presentation?! ughh!!! I hate this. I just hate this. It's as if only a few would want this thing to be done. I mean we haven't even started discussing the contents of our study and it's as if it's vacation time in tahiti already. I just hope that I'm not going to be the only who'll be scolded that much, coz I don't know how much more I can carry. The burdens just TOO MUCH!! The expectations are getting higher and higher by the second. A lot of things are really at stake now, I hope they can sense it too.
Why is it that none of my groupmates would come here to finish our case presentation?! ughh!!! I hate this. I just hate this. It's as if only a few would want this thing to be done. I mean we haven't even started discussing the contents of our study and it's as if it's vacation time in tahiti already. I just hope that I'm not going to be the only who'll be scolded that much, coz I don't know how much more I can carry. The burdens just TOO MUCH!! The expectations are getting higher and higher by the second. A lot of things are really at stake now, I hope they can sense it too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home