the L word
The L word.
We always hear this word spoken in different languages and this word has a varying description from one person to another.
But what is it with this word that makes the world go gaga or crazy over it?
We always hear this word spoken in different languages and this word has a varying description from one person to another.
But what is it with this word that makes the world go gaga or crazy over it?
Lately, I've been hearing this word a lot. In the streets, on the television, on the internet, among people I know from different walks of life. All of them are talking about how this word made them feel heaven; how it made them feel important and they saw the world in a different spectrum. They saw the world as a place that is beautiful, peaceful and loving. However, there are also those who are talking about how they feel that they are in hell; how every single day of their lives they feel dying inside and the world seems so gloomy, wretched and vile in their eyes. I don't know or even understand, how come something so wonderful to others can be dark and hurtful for others. So if love can do so many beautiful things? How come it becomes so destructible and can make even the strongest person vulnerable?
In the succeeding part, I will be sharing somethings that are being experience by people I know. Somethings that I have personally experienced. And things that I have seen in a movie or read in a book or in the pages of some magazines.
I have this friend who is very much and is deeply in love with his friend. He denies it. But I can see through him that he is struggling; that he is hurting. All he can do is to become this trusted friend to this person, even if it is slowly killing him inside.
While he is struggling with his unrecognized feelings or love towards that person, he doesn't know that someone who he has been seeing casually, is also struggling inside. This person is slowly and little by little falling for him and he doesn't even see it, because he is too busy looking at the person that he truly loves.
to be continued...
In the succeeding part, I will be sharing somethings that are being experience by people I know. Somethings that I have personally experienced. And things that I have seen in a movie or read in a book or in the pages of some magazines.
I have this friend who is very much and is deeply in love with his friend. He denies it. But I can see through him that he is struggling; that he is hurting. All he can do is to become this trusted friend to this person, even if it is slowly killing him inside.
While he is struggling with his unrecognized feelings or love towards that person, he doesn't know that someone who he has been seeing casually, is also struggling inside. This person is slowly and little by little falling for him and he doesn't even see it, because he is too busy looking at the person that he truly loves.
to be continued...
Labels: the rise and fall of love

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home