October 25, 2008 Horoscope from uLink
"The future is always in motion, so don't stress if you can't quite make out your goal right now. Simply deal with events as they come along, and try not to control or predict the future too stringently. After all, life has many wonderful surprises to offer, but the trick is to be in a receptive state so you can appreciate the surprise. For right now, put the past behind you and focus on the present. The future will be here before you know it."
The reading has a point. I shouldn't think too much of the future. I should just think of what's happening right now. What's going on in my mind and my surrounding. I should no longer think of negative things and just do my very best in things that I'm supposed to be doing. I really wonder all the time, what life would bring forth to me. I wanna know where my destination is and what I would be like when that time would come.
For the time being, all I can do is to relax a bit, do more and pray a lot. ;)
The reading has a point. I shouldn't think too much of the future. I should just think of what's happening right now. What's going on in my mind and my surrounding. I should no longer think of negative things and just do my very best in things that I'm supposed to be doing. I really wonder all the time, what life would bring forth to me. I wanna know where my destination is and what I would be like when that time would come.
For the time being, all I can do is to relax a bit, do more and pray a lot. ;)
Labels: what my future would be

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home